- finished the first season of The Baby-Sitters Club
- bought all 3 seasons of Miranda on Google Play (lol)
- washed a dirty patch on my toy dog
- ate some pancakes
- tracked down an old economics book in a second-hand book shop in Adelaide who are shipping it to me!
- rented Trip to Greece on Google Play for Friday night movie (yay)
- wrangled with uni over subject enrolments
- checked the portal everyday to see if my exam results have come out (they have, and they were good - yay)
- found some free sample eye creams from mum (they feel nice and cool under my eye)
- managed my ebook library on my kindle
- pretended to work on my thesis
- continued reading Triumph and Demise - the broken promise of a Labor generation, the "definitive account of what really happened, with [Paul] Kelly's unmatched and unbiased insight" says David Speers
By the way, last week's Q+A (which I watched because Shaun Micallef was on it) is quite funny.
btw I totally forgot to tell you this but this is what I thought of when I saw the post title:
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/SYnVYJDxu2Q
lol! I thought of lady gaga
Delete