Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Blogging in bed

Hurray, who knew it was possible but I gave a fun and engaging 8am tute today! And then I scuttled back home so I could eat yogurt in bed and type this out before going back to uni 3 hours later for my next class.

uNiLyF!

Currently reading a paper on how father's attitudes towards traditional gender norms change with increasing number of school-aged daughters. Wouldn't it be exciting if I could write a paper like that?

Also just looked at some practice problems for Microeconomics (1st year phd-level) that I have to do for a tute this afternoon:

Ewww

I thought I'd also show you a self-portrait that Brendan did of himself. He said that I should draw him peering over my shoulder in my blog header up there. When I declined, he took matters into his own hands:

Bralice self-portrait

Why does blogger format pictures so badly??

Anyway, had a parma with some dogs last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment