Good news today!! I got a job!!!
So I have spoken to a few of you for help/tips during this process, but for the last 6 weeks or so I was going through recruitment for an economics consulting firm. The whole process involved a written application, a written case study, and then basically four rounds of case interviews + get to know you/behavioural questions (each being a 1 on 1 video interview). It was a pretty drawn out process so juggling that in between uni assignments and my thesis has left me pretty ded tbh.
Today I received a verbal offer, which I accepted. Just wanted to let you all know here first!
Anyway, I'm just pretty happy that not only did I get an offer for something I'm interested in but I also managed to line something up after uni especially in this New World we're living in.
-
In other news I watched The Little Prince for the third time last night and bawled as usual. Also how funny that Paul Rudd voices the grown up prince!
Congrats on the job!! It's such an awesome achievement, especially given circumstances (both external and also with all the other stuff on your mind!) and you should be super proud, that's so great I'm really excited for you yayayayayayay \o/
ReplyDeleteSounds like a loooong process too ><